2013-01-23

Hidaka Chiho!

by Greg

This photo is today in Hidaka. Beautiful mares waiting in the sunshine
for their foals to be born. Foaling time is the best time of year in Hidaka.

I love this area. It is close to Chitose and Sapporo, between the
beautiful Pacific Ocean and the wonderful Hidaka Sanmyaku, has
spectacular scenery and really good seafood.



But no tourists ever go there. Nobody promotes Hidaka, even though
Chinese tourists and others would love the horses. I do not understand.

*************************************************************
by Kazu

I've got the new oracle for the future of Hokkaido!
Thank you very much for contributions of photos and articles, Greg!
I really appreciate your cooperation to this blog site.
If you have any chances to drop by Iwamizawa or Sapporo City, please feel free to contact me as I showed in email. I would like to treat you to the culinary delight and binge drinking if you allow me..   

1 comment:

  1. Hello, ӏ think your site coulԁ bе having internеt browser cоmpatibilitу
    pгoblems. Whenever I take a lоoκ аt your websitе
    in Safari, it looks fіne however, if opening in
    Inteгnet Eхρlorer, іt has some overlappіng issues.

    I just wanted to give you а quick heads up!
    Other than that, excellent blog!

    Feel freе to ѕurf to my homepage :: doggie-do.biz
    Stop by my site : dodgers sweatshirt

    ReplyDelete