2014-01-11

Did you enjoy Christmas last year ?


by Kazu

To be honest, Christmas Eve is the day my mother passed away four month after my birth.
It was over forty seven years ago.
Since then, I've never had a happy Christmas and Eve except for the days with my wife.
I think I forgot to post this photo on December 25(Wed.).  This is "Dohjima Roll Cake".
As it was apparent for me not to be able to share happy time with my wife on Christmas and Eve last year, we had Christmas-like dinner on December 22(Sun.). It was not so cold outside but we could feel enough the temperature of each.
The road was shining with the headlights of automobiles in the evening. Yes, it was like a flow of light as if the souls of human beings were heading to a certain direction.

Have a great weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment