2014-04-15

Missing Taiwan !




by Kazu

I am so sorry for failing to post the last BBQ dishes I had  in GYUKAKU BBQ restaurant after coming back from Taiwan. French fries were served with melted cheese in the aluminium pan like putin in Canada but without gravy sauce.
The white meat is the fourth stomach of cattle called "Giara" filled with plenty of collagen.



This is one of our "revenge dishes" in a sense because all of the delegation members of Hokkaido Sorachi Japan-Taiwan Friendship Association could not try the most famous dumpling in Taiwan.
This is the fried chicken on the hot plate. Needless to say, the flavor is Taiwanese because I  started to be missing Taiwanese friends. I will post other dishes and the name of the restaurant tomorrow ? or the day after because I will do chug-a-lug of pints of beer with my colleagues tomorrow night;)

No comments:

Post a Comment