2017-01-04

Happy New Year !


by Kazu

Above is the last photo of 2016 but precisely speaking, I took another photo for my friend from Heilongjiang with the female staff of the spa. I hope I will be able to get the permission from my friend to post the photo.
 At the beginning of this year 2017, we  worshiped Miyoshi Shrine at the center part of Sapporo City, not Hokkaido Shrine. It was so small and it was described on the sign that the shrines named "Miyoshi" were for the local deities.
It is the year of birds. The Chinese character that means birds or chicken was shown on the wall of Sapporo  Underground promenade. It was so cynical that we had to kill so many chickens infected by influenza in Hokkaido at the end of last year.
At the lobby floor of Nikko Hotel Sapporo in JR Tower Building, Japanese strings  Shamisen play attracted the guess on the first day of January, 2017.  

No comments:

Post a Comment